Redmond-area cannabis consumers have something else to be thankful this holiday season. Origins Cannabis, a trendy West Seattle dispensary, recently opened a new location in Old Town Redmond, Wash. The new Redmond cannabis dispensary provides consumers with a cafe-like experience where they can purchase the highest quality cannabis in the state and shop for trendy, top-of-the-line clothing all while sipping small-batch coffee.
“Our brand is all about offering the highest quality products for the best value while creating unique experiences for our customers,” said Sean Miller, managing partner of Origins Enterprises. “Origins took on a year-long renovation project to bring back a dilapidated historic building in Old Town that’s been untouched for almost 40 years. We transformed it into a beautiful space that reflects our Pacific Northwest roots and we’re excited to share it with the community.”
Origins Uses Science to Enhance and Simplify the Cannabis Buying Experience
Redmond cannabis dispensary, Origins Cannabis takes their cannabis seriously. They take pride in hand selecting only the highest quality products from farms who share their same passion and values and certify their partners with the ORIGINS CERTIFIED™ designation. Origins invested a significant amount of time and resources to create what they believe is the first scientific approach based on cannabinoid and terpene profiles to recommending the most appropriate cannabis products to its consumers.
“When we say hand selected we actually mean it,” said Andrew Cornwall, partner Origins Cannabis. “Each strain is selected in person by our trained curators to ensure it meets our rigorous quality standards. We provide customers a loyal brand they can purchase with confidence.”
Not only does Origins exclusively source the highest quality cannabis that meets their rigorous standards, they also simplify the cannabis customer experience. With its patent-pending Origins Lifestyle Spectrum interactive menu, customers can easily find cannabis products that provide the effects they most desire, while matching their lifestyle.
Origins worked with scientists and cannabis experts to map their products (based on cannabinoid ratio and terpene content) to consumer lifestyle preferences, tailoring their products to six lifestyle profiles:
- Party Go’er: You live care-free and want to experience life on all cylinders. Party Go’er products are ideal for cannabis enthusiasts who want to hit the town with friends and live life to the fullest.
- After Hours: For consumers who want to chill out and relax, After Hours products are perfect when you’re ready to wind down from the perfect night.
- Holistic: Big pharma isn’t your thing. You prefer natural remedies to treat your ailments or improve your quality-of-life.
- Social: You seek the courage to be in a different state of mind while out among a group of friends, or maybe you just want to let loose and meet new people without hesitation.
- Adventurous You enjoy using cannabis to explore the world that you live in every day. Whether you are seeking a new outlook on life or just seeking a little more excitement on that trail you love so much, you lead with an open spirit.
- Self-Discovery: You want to challenge your mind. Reflection is essential to you, and it’s about becoming a better person.
Andrew Cornwall and Jon Sherman Run Old Town Redmond Cannabis Dispensary:
The Interior of Origins’ Redmond Cannabis Dispensary:
Origins’ Redmond Cannabis Dispensary Location and Hours:
Origins Cannabis is located in Old Town on the corner of 164th and Cleveland next to the entrance to the Redmond Town Center. The address is 16390 Cleveland Street Redmond, WA 98052. They’re open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 – 10:30, Friday & Saturday from 8:00 – 11:30, and Sunday from 9:00 to 9:00.