Cashinbis is one of the fastest growing multimedia companies in the cannabis space. We are expanding our marketing team and hiring an individual that can handle both graphic design and social media deliverables. Cashinbis is a digital publication source that highlights the Who’s Who in the legal cannabis sector from private to publicly traded companies. We offer integrated marketing solutions that span the marketing funnel from the discovery phase through the purchasing phase. As a Marketing Associate, you will have your hands in a variety of areas that help grow our company’s brand and further our reach.
The marketing associate position is heavy in graphic design, with about 60% of your time estimated to be spent on graphic design, 35% on content marketing & 5% on content writing. You will spend the majority of your time designing new materials and managing social pages. You will have freedom, within reason, while you work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer to handle deliverables. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual who excels with minimum management. We offer full support, when necessary, but are looking for someone that can keep up in a fast-paced and constantly moving environment. Cashinbis is an eclectic company that embraces individuals with personality/flair. You will often come into work on a chill day with music playing (loudly), but will also know how to dress-to-impress and interact appropriately when meeting some of our top-level clients. There is room for advancement, as our company is expanding rapidly and under the umbrella of a handful of other industry-related brands. This position is based on a fixed salary that is TBD DOE.
- Support the Marketing team in the development and planning of digital marketing programs.
- Work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer to devise strategies to drive online traffic with the purpose of overall brand awareness/growth.
- Responsible for designing all materials and must be proficient in major Adobe products.
- Responsible for maintaining/protecting the brand standards of all logos, fliers, forms, templates, letters, etc.
- Responsible for supplementing marketing team efforts in social posting/outreach
- Support the marketing department with newsletters, as needed
- Support the marketing department with sister branding, as needed
- Coordinating with the CMO, CEO & Media Team to maintain the calendar with online activity, tracking social media influence & ensuring consistency of branding/copy.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the design world & act as resource for company.
- Preparing reports to update the team on usage statistics & continuous monitoring of all sites.
- Communicate & coordinate with all departments to ensure our overall brand initiatives support our company’s strategic goals/objectives.
- Take the lead on all creative design aspects & keep a constant eye out for ways to improve.
- Execute on time & in-line with branding.
The successful candidate embraces the start up environment and is proficient in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Strong design skills mixed with an amicable style of copywriting when implementing effective social media management will allow you to shine. Strong organizational and communication skills are essential, as well as a relentless work ethic and desire to learn. Transparency, integrity and internal drive are key aspects of our culture. We are looking for rockstars that have the ability to work cohesively within a team while managing themselves independently. He/she is an individual who is savvy to the Cannabis Industry as a societal movement, has a strong curiosity to learn and who has the desire to build something bigger than a career. We are here to build and shape an industry, share knowledge and inspire-the right candidate will mirror this mission and be able to help our brand get to the next level with design and traffic.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Design or similar field. Comparable equivalent specialized training also considered for the right applicant.
- Minimum two years previous experience in Graphic/Creative Design, Marketing, or similar position.
- Comprehensive experience in social networking and understanding of online marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of design platforms including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledge of social media channels from a business standpoint & ability to execute posting schedules effectively.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take criticism & utilize feedback effectively in designs.
- Unparalleled attention to detail & ability to take an initiative then run with it.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry &/or desire to learn.
- Passion for aesthetics, including design, trends, typography, photography, branding, etc.
- Understanding of SEM & SEO & their applications in online marketing.
- Proper grammar/writing skills essential.
- Copywriting experience a plus.
Submit your resume, LinkedIn URL, an introduction explaining what makes you an ideal candidate & any portfolio design work you are proud of to email@example.com Please note that the ability to follow basic directions is part of your application.
Office Location: Little Italy, San Diego
Number Of Openings: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Base Salary